fbpx

Reply: Advice needed

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Advice needed

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22382

Taniya Rai

Thank you so much. This made me feel much better. Congratulations on passing!
3 years 8 months ago #22379

Janet Reddick

If you've been taking the other ones and studying diligently, I would take it now. You'll never be more familiar with it than you are now. I did far worse on the PM Prepcast tests than you did and I just passed with AT/AT/AT/T/BT. I thought the questions were MUCH easier than the questions on the practice test. If you haven't already, check out the PMI practice test, too. You can find it on the PMI website. You'll do great! Just take a deep breath and trust that you know what you're doing.
3 years 8 months ago #22377

Harmeet Chopra

You will not get direct ITTO questions on the exam. As long as you have basic knowledge on the key outputs you need not worry. I went for the exam when I was in the range of 75-80% consistently. I did not even give the ITTO exxam.
3 years 8 months ago #22376

Taniya Rai

Hi All,

I am scheduled to take my PMP exam on Monday, July 20th. I have been scoring 72-75% consistently. However, I just the last PrepCast Exam (ITTO one) and got a 60% which definitely shot down my confident. Do you think I should postpone my exam or still go for it given the other 7 exams I took from PrepCast?

Thanks in advance,

-Taniya

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login