fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Simulators are in 60% average. Doubt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Simulators are in 60% average. Doubt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #22344

Thank you Gabriella

's Avatar

Gabriella, thank you so much for your great and valuable input. I appreciate it. Warm regards
3 years 9 months ago #22341

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Martin,

based on my experience I would say that even retaking the same exam helped me improve my understanding rather than remembering the right answer. For example, many times gaining a better understanding of one question has helped me answering other questions correctly.
Anyway, my recommendation would be to take different exams first, before retaking the same exam twice... just to be sure you let the newly acquired information sit in your memory, and you do not answer them somewhat automatically, possibly because that question is so fresh in your memory you just get it right with no second thoughts on that.

Another thing that helped me a lot was reviewing the questions that I marked, while answering them correctly. Sometimes I had a feeling one option was the right answer, but couldn't articulate the reason appropriately. So I flagged that question, and try to learn from the explanations provided the actual reason I picked that correctly.

Best of luck for your exam!

Gabriella
3 years 9 months ago #22327

Martin Sierra Mercado

Hi everyone,

I have been pdoing the PMP Exam simulators here in the site and each time my score is in average 60% 118 to 125/126 questions answered correctly. My big doubt here is, most of the tips is review the questions answered incorreclty in order to understand why I answered incorrectly and then take another exam to improve the average, but the question is, I'm going to improve the average because I read the right answer and remember it when I do another attemp or is because a best understanding. I'm under ansiety because to pass the third chance by August 28th.

I appreciate your comments

Warm regards

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login