fbpx

Reply: PMI Free PMP Exam? Arg..

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI Free PMP Exam? Arg..

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22513

Sravanthi TNS, PMP

Hello, For me also the same scenario ! Today I've attempted the PMI's mock test and scored 67% which is very less when compared to my scores in Prepcast mock tests which were varying
b/w 75% to 80%. Also, I don't see any similarity b/w the questions I see in PMI mock and prepcast simulator questions!!
As per my observation, some of the questions in PMI mock lack clarity, are ambiguous and some of the questions doesn't relate to any of the options provided!!
One such Ex: One of the questions was asking about to choose a document, but the ans. turned to be a Proj. management Plan!!
But yes, as suggested in this group, the scores may improve on the 2nd attempt which will boost our confidence level :-)
Thanks.
3 years 8 months ago #22471

Owais Alsharif

Thank you .... found it :)
3 years 8 months ago #22440

Thomas Lee

Once you bought it, you find the exam in the dashboard your "myPMI" account. From there it's under E-Learning
3 years 8 months ago #22431

Owais Alsharif

I have followed the link, go to the store and pay the fee (0 $), and at this stage I should have received an email, right??
I have received nothing since the 16th of July :(
3 years 8 months ago #22415

Ken Rsh

Holger,

Is it the same questions? I ordered another PMI practice exams but when I went to take it, it was the same questions from the first test.
3 years 8 months ago #22330

Holger Nii Aduamoah

's Avatar

Hello Soufiane,

The mock is actually is an old version of the real exam and the questions structure , content and correct answer are aligned with the real exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login