fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Materials used and my study plan

Materials used and my study plan 3 years 9 months ago #22108

• Awad Mohammed El busairy
  • Awad Mohammed El busairy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
At the beginning i would like to thanks PrepCast team to give this opportunity to share my experiences with PMP exam.
To be honest i failed the exam twice and passed at the Third one at 27th Jan.2020 , At the first 2 exams i wasn't ready enough plus i had some personal issues affected my studying, but thanks to God i managed to put thinks together and plan properly for the exam and i will try to share it in points
- From the first exams i already studied the PMBOK-6 edition guide 3 times in different ways so at the last time i didnt need to read the book again.
- I studied from Rita book 9th edition and solve the questions after each chapter ( In Rita book there is around 20 to 37 questions after each chapter ).
- I purchased the PrepCast PMP simulator and was solving quizzes after studying each chapter.
- I Was on holidays so i managed to Study 4to 6 hours a day.
- After finishing reading Rita's book i start to take full exam simulator with timer.
- I had 3 full mock up exams and was getting around 75.5%.
- I was reviewing the wrong answers to know the correct and avoid similar mistakes.
- I took the real exam and achieved ( Above Targets ) in all domains.

My advise to whom planing to take the exam start studying first the PMBOK guide ( not less than twice ).
I do highly recommend study Rita Book and solve the question after each chapter.
PrepCast PMP simulator is very important to guide exam takers and test the study level , moreover it teach exam taker the way of the PMP real exam questions.

I would like to thank again PrepCast team for the help and support.

Best Regards.
For me my PMI exam was much close to PrepCast Mock up exam
- After i finished studying Rita book

Materials used and my study plan 3 years 9 months ago #22136

• Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP
  • Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 28
Thank you very much Awad for sharing your experiences.

Very encouraging that you picked yourself up from your previous attempts and managed to pass the exams. That shows real termination and character. Well done, Awad!
Eric Wanyutu
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login