fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on First Attempt 06/27/2020! Online Proctored Exam

Passed on First Attempt 06/27/2020! Online Proctored Exam 3 years 9 months ago #22004

• Adrianna Cahill
  • Adrianna Cahill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all!

I passed the PMP exam on Saturday using the online proctored exam.

In order to prepare I used an array of online resources including the PM PrepCast. I watched the PM Prepcast video lessons and took detailed notes (almost word-for-word from the slides). Once I got about 2 weeks out from my exam date I began using the simulator. I completed only two full length practice exams. For of these exams I scored a 70% and then a 65%. I had an excess of time left at the end of each one, therefore I decided it was in my better interest to then focus on short quizzes that zeroed in on my problem areas. I took about 18 short quizzes ranging from 10-30 questions, and my scores improved dramatically pretty quickly.

The simulator was 100% worth the investment. Happy to answer any questions!

Thanks to Cornelius and the whole Prepcast team!

Adrianna

Passed on First Attempt 06/27/2020! Online Proctored Exam 3 years 8 months ago #22013

• Sarah Fucci
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hi Adrianna,

Congratulations on your well-deserved success! Earning your PMP is a huge accomplishment and you should feel proud.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the PrepCast community.
Sarah Fucci, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login