fbpx

Reply: Passed with AT, First Attempt, After Studying for 2 months, on June 22nd 2020.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed with AT, First Attempt, After Studying for 2 months, on June 22nd 2020.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22105

Muhammad Shakeel

Thank you for your valuable hint for increasing speed and for windows 7 i will check with Pearon VUE. @Gabriella Dellino
3 years 8 months ago #22097

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Muhammad,

I cannot tell you if you will be able to give the exam on a Windows 7 PC. I can only point you to Pearson VUE system requirements ( home.pearsonvue.com/pmi/onvue ), where it is clearly stated that "Windows 7 is strictly prohibited for exam delivery", so I would not take the risk.
Did you also installed the OnVUE application successfully? My expectation would be that this application would not run properly if at all compatible on that OS.

I highly recommend you to check with Pearson VUE directly, by contacting them via chat or e-mail, so they can better guide you through the process.

As for the PrepCast scores, there cannot be a predictor of whether you will pass or fail the real exam. What I noticed was that I was slower on the real exam than I had performed with the mock exams - I guess because I felt quite a bit anxious that day.
During my preparation, I noticed that - if I spent too much time on a question, I ended up overthinking, without much improvement in terms of getting the right answer. What helped me, instead, was to mark that question, and then go back to it later; surprisingly, I was better able to identify some keywords in the scenario description that led me to answer that question correctly.

Hope this helps! Good luck on your exam.

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22087

Muhammad Shakeel

First of All Congrates. I have heard that Windows 8 or above is the required Operation system compatible with the exam software of PUV. I have windows 7. will i be able to give the exam with windows 7.

Secondly i have a SCORE on Prep-Cast as below.
Exam1. 78.5% solved only 196 Questions in 4 Hrs (Actual Percentage=82)
Exam2. 81.5% solved only 194 Questions in 4 Hrs (Actual Percentage=85)
Exam3. 82.5% solved only 186 Questions in 4 Hrs. (Actual Percentage=90)
Exam4. 75.5% solved only 179 Questions in 4 Hrs. (Actual Percentage=83)

My Speed of solving the questions on Prep-Cast is a little bit slow. Based on your experience could you please tell this speed with Prep-Cast is normal or should i try to improve. bcz i am planning to
give actual exam within a week.
3 years 8 months ago #22063

Ewa Sebai

Thank you
3 years 8 months ago #22037

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Ankita,

you do have the option to review questions before the break (either all of them, or just those you marked). In my experience, there is no way you can submit the first part of the exam by accident, because the systems will ask you twice to confirm the submission, warning you that you won't be able to review those questions any further.

Gabriella
3 years 9 months ago #21997

Ankita

Congratulations. When did u got the break of 10 mins ? And does it gives the option to review qs before going on break

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login