fbpx

Reply: Passed my Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21822

Yolanda Mabutas

Great accomplishment Martin, Congratulations!
3 years 9 months ago #21802

Martin

's Avatar

On my 3rd comeback to the testcenter i passed (2AT, 2T)
This time i did Test 1, 2 and 3. All passed between 75% and 80%. That gave me confidence that i will pass.

Everyone has its own story, so i will tell you

Lessons Learned
- Do the test in any way possible in your mother tongue language
- Never drink a coffee just before your test
- Better only study and go for the run to the finishline at times where you do not face problems at work and your surroundings
- If desired find a testcenter offering you headsets and earplugs, check it early in advance for reservation
- I propose to go to a testcenter because of availability of restroom (you never know)
- Intermittent fasting might be a good way not feeling hungry/sugar/thirst during the test (to adjust time when the test takes place)
- Depends on your time availability, after question 90 do not hang around to long with going back looking at your answered questions, the time is still running. Start your break and continue with your remaining 110 Questions.
- I did 3 days before the test a long walk in the sun (around 6 hours) to get energy for the next days.
- never give up - believe in your dream becoming a PMP - you can do it

hope it helps

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login