fbpx

Reply: Needs Improvement to Above Target @ - Game Changer was PM PREPCAST MOCK Q

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Needs Improvement to Above Target @ - Game Changer was PM PREPCAST MOCK Q

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21583

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations! I'm glad you passed and that the PM PrepCast was helpful for your studies!
3 years 9 months ago #21582

Needs Improvement to Above Target

's Avatar

Prep cast by Cornelius Fitchner always pops up on my Facebook page! I checked and felt it was to expensive to purchase
so i just did personal study and someone gave me some past questions to do , so I felt i was ready for the exam !
I went in for the exam excited , after the first 5 questions , i was confused, I Went to wee like 4 times- which took like 15 minutes each :angry: :angry: , I couldn't even concentrate , the exams were totally different from what I have been learning. I felt very disappointed. The last time I went to wee, I cried bitterly coz the money I was trying to save i will be spending more than that! I failed woefully with Needs Improvement
Now the Game Changer was Cornelius Fitchner Prep cast questions!
I had to purchase the mock exams and read my PMBOK Thrice as he advised! that was all!- I studied all these within 3 months!
I made sure I didn't eat sugary foods a week to the exams -this helped my brain fog issues and boosted my concentration .
On the exam day . I went in still a bit scared
When I saw the first question my tension calmed , I solved the first 15 questions and realized that it was simple! I smiled all through the exam ! it was like i was solving on of the mock questions
it felt like Cornelius set the exam questions , the words were his words, infact it was a mirror to the exam!
I finished the exam exactly 3 hours 20 minutes and still had some minutes to myself. i had about 5 math related questions and i answered 3 i was sure of and the other 2 i wasn't so sure!
by the time i clicked end exam which took me like 20 sec to do! I just saw the congratulations and it felt like they were poring confetti on my head! i felt like flying out of the window.

This is a review i'm doing to encourage anyone who wants to purchase the prep cast to please its money spent well! if you want to pass at first attempt please go ahead and buy it ! you not only pass but you also understand the concept of the whole PMI Process!
You Must wear the PMI hat and think like them to be able to pass the exam!
The Mock Questions really strengthened my understanding of the PMBOK!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login