fbpx

Reply: Failed my 1st attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Failed my 1st attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22416

Sincere Resngit

Thank you! I was actually just inquiring about this today via Support. Thankful that I found this information in the Forum :)
3 years 9 months ago #21484

Alex Silva

Hi Ross,
You are correct, here is the link: www.pmi.org/certifications/types/project...mp/exam-prep/changes
"PMI is committed to the safety and well-being of our global community, which is why we have a designated Crisis Task Force that is continuously monitoring the situation arising from coronavirus (COVID-19) daily.
We are taking additional steps to make this time easier for our community. As a result, we have decided to extend access to the current PMP exam until 31 December 2020, and postpone the launch of the new exam until 2 January 2021.This postponement will provide candidates with additional time and access to training resources to help them prepare and sit for the exam confidently.
Please bookmark this page, and check back for any updates regarding the exam change.
If you have already scheduled your exam, or plan to do so in the near future, please consult our COVID-19 page for the latest updates and guidance. If you have additional questions or need assistance, please contact Customer Care. "

Hope this will help someone...
Thanks,
Alex
3 years 9 months ago #21483

Alex Silva

Hi there,
Yes, it was a typo. Basically what I was trying to say is that I had same amount of minutes left as the amount of questions because I spent more time on the 1st part. E.g. I had 110 questions to answer in 2nd part and almost same amount of minutes...
Hope this clarifies.
Apologies for confusion.
Regards,
Alex
3 years 9 months ago #21421

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks Alex for your response, can you verify your response again. "You had 200 minutes to answer the 2nd part with 110 questions left". I presume its a typo and it must be 100 minutes. please clarify.
3 years 9 months ago #21415

Ross Nizlek

If I am not mistaken the current exam has been extended until the end of the year, so you should have more time in a worst case scenario where you need to retake it.
3 years 9 months ago #21408

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Deepan, thank you for encouragement. I actually took linger to complete 89 questions because the 1st 30-40 minutes i was spending a lot of time to understand the question, i had to reread it several times as the structure of the question was different from MeasureUp. and I also got disappointed when i realized this, so it took me longer. After 10 min break I was a bit under stress knowing that i spent more time on 89 questions and now i have to go through the rest 110 faster, i had around 200 min for all these.
Hope it will help someone.
I rescheduled my exam for 11th and then, if I don't pass again, I'll try to squeeze the last attempt before they take the exam off line 1st of July. That's why all this running...
Thanks everyone,
Alex

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login