fbpx

Reply: Request for the review & suggestion of PMP exam written

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Request for the review & suggestion of PMP exam written

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21401

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you for the reply. I will make a study on the link provided by you.
3 years 9 months ago #21394

Elizabeth Harrin

Here is the article from the PrepCast team on how to recover from a failed exam, in case that helps: www.project-management-prepcast.com/failed-pmp-exam
3 years 9 months ago #21385

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you for your response. yes, im going to apply again. Before that i want to get some advice from the experts for the next step. That's why i am waiting.
3 years 9 months ago #21376

Elizabeth Harrin

I'm sorry to hear you weren't successful this time round. I'm sure people will be along soon to give you some tips. To me it looks like you've done enough studying and it sounds like you were getting good results in practice exams? Are you going to apply to do the exam again?
3 years 9 months ago #21364

Request for the review & suggestion

's Avatar

Hi Experts, This is kannan. I seek experts opinion regarding my exam failure. I sent an email to the Pm-Prepcast support team with the following content. As per their quick reply and advice, i post the following same mail content.

Dear PM-Prepcast Team,
Greetings. I am a PMP aspirant. I failed the PMP exam 3 days ago - 26th May. Could you please check the attachment of the PMP exam result analysis and the Simulator exam result which i have attended just 3 days before the exam - 23rd May. I have practiced near about 6 months with study materials and 2000 test questions near about.

During the exam day, i don't have enough time to attend last 15 questions. so i just read the last line and attend the questions. This is the only bad thing on the exam day.

Please review and advice.

As it is unable to attach the screen shots of the PMP exam result in this Forum, i will just mention the report of PMI's PMP exam. The report shows "Need improvement in all Domains". But my question is about my simulator exam that i have written 3 days before the PMP exam which is from RITA MULCAHY. I got 141 right answers out of 198 questions- 2 questions i left. The duration is 3hrs 47 minutes. For your review i will give more details in the following lines.

Following are the sequences of my preparations and the journey to the exam.

1) 1st August 2019 - completed 35 hrs training in a class room arranged in a Hotel - Saudi Arabia.

2) i have completed the study of PMBOK 6th edition book in 3 month - daily 2 to 3 hours. for each knowledge area i had attend test from RITA's book. i felt very tough in that time to take the test from RITA. i got around 50% right answers. ( August to October)

3) And there was a gap near about 2 months as i had been engaged in a road work project (November and December). In that time i kept watching tutorial videos including your free videos in the free time.

4) From 2020 January 2nd week again started to refer PMBOK book and start attending the questions from Oliver like reliable resources provided by the Mentor.

5) March 19 i booked my exam in Bahrain - CBT. Due to the Pandemic the flights are cancelled from March 11. Then, as we all knew that the online proctor exam announcement came on April 14. so there was a 1 month gap from March 2nd week to April 2nd week.

6) Again i started the practice from April 2nd week and failed the exam on May 26.

Note:2) I quit smoking , stop accessing social media from September 29 as it distracting my conscious. And i was started doing yoga again as it help to sit continuously 4 hours. Before starting this course i was doing yoga once in a week and after that 3 to 4 days in a week.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login