fbpx

Reply: PMI PMP Practice Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMI PMP Practice Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 10 months ago #21251

Joshua Jordan

Harry,

Thanks for the feedback. That is exactly what I was doing...after only getting a little over half of the first 30 questions correct, I turned it off and moved back to PrepCast. I'm only looking at unanswered PrepCast questions and am consistently getting 70-80% correct on exams and quizzes. Not sure how there could be that big of a swing with the PMI practice exam... The prepcast questions are not necessarily easier, they just provide more context...Hoping for the best.
3 years 10 months ago #21250

Harry Elston

Joshua,

I would not get wrapped around the axle. The Prepcast Exam Simulator is spot on for the style and types of questions that you will be facing on the PMI exam.

Harry
3 years 10 months ago #21248

Joshua Jordan

I'm currently taking the PMI PMP practice exam two days before my PMP. I'm doing great on PrepCast and RIta Exams/quizzes, but I'm struggling through the PMI practice exam. The questions are nothing like what I've seen and answers/explanations aren't even making much sense. It seems like there is sooo much context missing... Any insight on this practice exam? Should I just disregard and continue to focus on PrepCast and Rita content and questions?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login