fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP exam in 1st attempt- May 20 2020

Passed my PMP exam in 1st attempt- May 20 2020 3 years 10 months ago #21207

• Arpit Bedi
  • Arpit Bedi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
All,

I am happy to share news that I passed my PMP exam in first attempt. I scored above target in all knowledge areas except Closing (needs improvement).

Lessons learned: -
I don't have many as others have extensively shared their experience and mine was very similar as well if not the same. However I do have a tendency to take too much stress before giving exam so I would like to share only two points.
1 - Give at-least 5 exams in a good Exam simulator(PM Prepcast preferred) with average scoring of 75%. What it will do is prepare you for PMI thinking on how to choose correct or best answer among all.
2. Ability to eliminate wrong answers is a must tool to clear this exam.
3 (Most Important of all) - Stay calm no matter what. Doesn't matter if you had internet problem, technical or simply questions are too difficult. Remember, there are enough easy questions in PMP exam to at least clear exam.

I would like to thank PM Prepcast community to help me prepare and most of all for exam simulator.
Thank you for your time.
Warm Regards

Passed my PMP exam in 1st attempt- May 20 2020 3 years 10 months ago #21238

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Arpit!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login