fbpx

Reply: I passed the PMP exam several days ago

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the PMP exam several days ago

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #21998

Chinh Tran

Hello Pierre,

Firstly, I am sorry that I couldn't get back to you earlier. I stopped using this forum after getting the PMP, and somehow I didn't receive notification of your questions.

I would say that the simulator is on par with the exam. I only got one or two questions that required a calculator. I think the exam questions distribute as indicated in the PMP exam content outline (Initiating 13%, Planning 24%, Executing 31%, Monitoring and Controlling 25%, Closing 7%). I noticed that similar questions were repeated to validate if the exam takers answered the questions correctly or by luck. As for your question regarding my scores on the simulator, it was about 75% with ITTO questions and about 85% without.
3 years 9 months ago #21471

Pierre Paris

Hi Chinh,

can you please share you experience with the exam questions? How was the exam, was it harder then the simulator ? What percentage of exam questions were harder then simulator , what percentage was easier and what percentage was similar? what knowledge are you had the most questions from? what was your percentage during simulator test?

sorry for asking so many question but it will definitely help others
3 years 9 months ago #21386

Chinh Tran

Hello Pierre,

After you order it, you will receive an email from PMI about the order. Open the email and click on the link to access the test. I have attached a screenshot of the email I received from PMI for your reference. If you didn't see the email, check your junk box as it might have landed there.

Regards, Chinh
Attachments:
3 years 9 months ago #21365

Pierre Paris

Hi Chinh,

Thanks for the sharing your experience. I am trying for the PMP test but it takes me to add the test and then order it. I don't get any link to reach out or any email where i can reach out to the test. Can you please share how did you get access to PMI test.
3 years 10 months ago #21241

Chinh Tran

Thank you Felix!
3 years 10 months ago #21187

Felix Kamanga, PMP

Hello Chinh,

First of all, congratulations on your great achievement!
And also thank you very much for sharing your personal experience with the online exam.
It is always important to be aware of different kinds of issues that may occur with that new way of taking the exam.
Like you, my preference is to take the exam at a testing centre. But as you know, with the COVID-19 situation, candidates who want to write the exam currently have no choice than to do it online.
I wish you much success with your new certification.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login