fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Online test yesterday on my 1st Attempt with AT in all domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Online test yesterday on my 1st Attempt with AT in all domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20774

Elizabeth Harrin

Thanks for sharing your story, and congratulations on passing the exam!
3 years 11 months ago #20768

Muthu Dharmalingam

Want to share my experience on my preparation of PMP which could be useful for others.
1. Started my preparation late December/Early Jan as a new year resolution to get things done. Used Joseph Phillips videos from Udemy to get into the PMP zone(Highly recommended).
2. Once completed I started reading Rita book(Excluding the process chart which was very confusing for me).
3. Purchased Prepcast simulator(this is a must). The pattern of the situational questions were very similar to prepcast questions and this made me prepare for any type of situational questions.
4. Scheduled exam for April 5th but dude to covid 19 situation exam was cancelled. Once i learned that PMP is offering online test, i decided to gauge where i stand by taking 2 full length exams last weekend and scored 82 and 80.
. Went ahead and scheduled the test the following Friday.
5. Studied Rita again for 3 days going through my written notes and my weak areas. Took another prepcast test a day before and scored 83.
6. In summary, if i could say 2 things that made a huge difference were Rita book and prepcast simulator. Never touched PMBOK once except to refer ITTO's

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login