fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Pass on my 1st attempt

Pass on my 1st attempt 4 years 1 month ago #20559

• Pass on my 1st attempt
  • Pass on my 1st attempt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I´m excited to say that I passed my PM Exam.
I have to say that this tool was amazing and it worked for me.
I read the PMBook and Rita´s Book and attend to a PM study group at my work site, were PMs provided tips and lessons learned for each topic, but you needed to be prepared for those lessons so I created my own summary of the PMBook. These classes were heavy for me and they were constantly asking us to "practice". When we finished the study group I felt traumatized about taking this exam, so I postponed my submission for several months.
One of my peers from the study group recommended the PrepCast tool because he prepare himself with it and he got certified without any issues.
I viewed all the videos and I pulled out my summaries for each topic and added notes. I constantly practiced with the quizzes, videos, and tests for 3 months - at least 8 to 12 hours a week, but I never had a test grade over 73% and this was really frustrating for me. I really thought that I was not going to pass my exam, until one day I got an email from the Lessons Learn from one of the PrepCast users, he had the same situation as me and he passed the exam, so this gave me a little encourage.
I passed my exam with "Above Target and Target" and I really think that the quizzes and tests from this tool have a level of difficulty than the exam but it really prepares you in the best way possible!

Pass on my 1st attempt 4 years 1 month ago #20585

• Congratulations!
  • Congratulations!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations on passing the exam on your 1st attempt. Thank you for sharing your tips and tricks from your own study. Many of those same tactics worked for me as well in preparing for the exam. I also never scored above 70% on any practice exams. Definitely unnerving going into the exam, but goes to show that the practice exams are pretty challenging.

Congratulations on a job well done!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login