fbpx

Reply: Taking a break during PMP test.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Taking a break during PMP test.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 days ago #20450

Harry Elston

James,

I took an "eye break" about every 20-30 questions (depending how they were going). By that I mean I would stand up, turn away from the screen and stretch a little and perhaps walk around the chair (not the room). This would take less than 2 minutes. I also took a 10 minute break for bathroom and some water about 2:15 into the test. I think I was about 130-150 questions in at that point. I took one final physical break after I finished all 200 questions and before i reviewed the ones I marked to come back to. That was about 3:15 into the exam. Again - bathroom, water. Then came back to the look at the ones I marked and pushed the magic button at 3:45 min. My result was 5xAT. Seemed to work for me.

Harry
4 years 5 days ago #20449

James Smith

I would like to hear from testers about taking a break during the 4 hour test ? Did you leave the room for break ? How many breaks do you suggest and for how long. ?
Durning my work day, I try to leave my office hourly for a break. But this test you are on the clock.
Thank you for any advise

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login