fbpx

Reply: Passed on 2nd Attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on 2nd Attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #20244

Juliette Brown

's Avatar

Thank you! I signed up for Cornelius Fichtner's PM Podcast to earn PDUs. I listened to my first one today.
4 years 1 month ago #20116

Yolanda Mabutas

Hi Juliette,

You've done it! Congratulations on your great achievement!
4 years 1 month ago #20104

Juliette Brown

Hi PMP Aspirants. I passed the exam on my 2nd attempt! I know why I didn’t pass the first time; you need to include various PMI approved sources of study in your test preparation plan. The key is creating a plan that you can stick to, which was recommended by others who passed the exam here in Lessons Learned. My specific lessons learned: I created an Excel spreadsheet to track my progress and utilized the PMBOK Guide to help me understand PMI’s approach to project management. My plan included the PM PrepCast online course (which is excellent) and Cornelius’ exam simulators; Aileen Ellis’ YouTube videos and I purchased her booklets. I initially studied 5-6 days a week. One month before the exam, I studied approximately 6 hours a day, sometimes more. If your schedule permits, I recommend that you take a week off from work before the test and practice by taking the exam simulators daily. I completed five exam simulators, which was somewhat exhausting, however, this was key in identifying areas that required additional studies before the actual test. I continued studying and achieved my goal. Good Luck to everyone!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login