fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed exam on first try, four of five areas "above target"

Passed exam on first try, four of five areas "above target" 4 years 1 month ago #19847

• Daniel Ek
  • Daniel Ek's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Material studied:
- Watched PM PrepCast, took about two months to go through all lectures
- Read PMBOK once
- Attended 4-day online PMP bootcamp through Project Management Academy (PMA)
- Took bootcamp full-length practice exam
- Took three additional full length practice exams through PMA - scored between 84% and 87%
- Watched PM PrepCast lectures and read PMBOK for areas that needed improvement.
- Took three full-length exams in the Pm PrepCast Exam Simulator - scored between 90% and 92%
- Took the PM PrepCast ITTO exam - scored 88%
- Studied the PM PrepCast Formula course
- Studied PMA handouts (bootcamp slides, ITTO reference sheet, formulas reference sheet, PMP Study Guide)

Exam observations:
- Fewer formula questions than expected. A couple of EVM question and a couple of CPM questions.
- More situational questions than in the practice exams.
- Fewer definition questions than in the practice exams.
- Took about 3:10 to go through the exam, flagged about 30 questions that I was not sure about.
- Finished in 3:45.

Passed exam on first try, four of five areas "above target" 4 years 1 month ago #19853

• Neeraj Vasudeva
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Congratulations Daniel !!

May i ask, approx. how many formulae related questions you may have got from Cost Management chapter ?
Also do they allow to have water bottle while having the exam? Just wondering, if i would have to take a water break specifically?

-Neeraj
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login