fbpx

Reply: Passed the Exam on 2nd Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the Exam on 2nd Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 1 month ago #19819

Neeraj Vasudeva

Thanks for sharing the information.
Well, my exam is on 10th Feb so still have few more days to go.
Did you follow a specific stratergy in solving the mock test? How many days before the actual exam did you solve those mock test?

-Neeraj
4 years 1 month ago #19818

Faisal Mahmood

Yes the answer is no. There is no option available in the software to strike out or highlight.

4-5 laminated sheets with marker was given to be used during exam.
I answered all questions just two minutes before I run out of the time. I couldn't able to review the flagged questions.

I solved 4 full PM- Simulator mock Exams and took quiz questions. In total I answered above 1000 questions.

All the best for tomorrow.
4 years 1 month ago #19817

Neeraj Vasudeva

Congratulations !!

Did you had a provision to strike out the incorrect responses? I am assuming the answer is no.
How many sheets of paper were given and did you do any brain dump of processes or matsh formulaes?

I have scheduled my exam for 02/10.

Curious how many full 200 questions PM-Simulator mock test did you solve before the actual exam?

-Neeraj
4 years 1 month ago #19814

Faisal Mahmood

I have passed the exam today (Feb 01, 2020) and thanks to Prepcast .

Initiation: AT
Planning: AT
Execution: T
Monitoring and Control: AT
Closing: AT

Failed the exam on first attempt due to relied on garbage FREE information available on the internet.

The PMP Exam Simulator was a huge help. My advise practise the Prepcast Simulator Exam questions as much as possible.
The real PMP exam questions were very close to the PrepCast Exam Simulator questions.
Do not spend too much time on math formula questions. I had only three formula based questions in the exam.

Again Big thanks to Prepcast.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login