fbpx

Reply: Passed my exam Jan 2020

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my exam Jan 2020

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 3 months ago #19628

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Wonderful news, Init!

I postponed my exam a few weeks for the same reason as you did. Glad to hear it paid off.

Thank you for sharing your lessons learned!
4 years 3 months ago #19624

Init Trivedi

I passed my exam on Jan 8, 2020. My journey to write the exam began last year in May, when I applied. In July, I scheduled the exam for Dec and started with the PMBOK. I studied the PMBOK for about 2 months and did some online research.
Talking with one of my colleague, who mentioned PMP Exam Simulator. In Sep. I bought the PM PrepCast and the Simulator. I did all required Modules and this helped me understand the PMBOK better. By the time Nov rolled in, I did not think I prepared enough so I rescheduled the exam to Jan 8, 2020. Between Nov and Jan, I reviewed the PMBOK again and did the Simulator exams as well as the learning quizzes. Three days before the exam, I did one Simulator exam every day. This really helped me with timing and trained my brain on how the questions were going to be. Reviewing the wrong answers helped me with my weak areas.
For the PMP Exam, I completed the exam in just over 3 hours and then took another 30 minutes to review all the flagged questions. I chose not to review the entire exam as I did not want to second guess myself. With 20 minutes remaining, I submitted and passed. I was above target on all the domains.

Thank you PM Prep Cast in helping me achieve my goal.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login