fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed 01/04/2020

Passed 01/04/2020 4 years 3 months ago #19549

• Myke a
  • Myke a's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Early November 2019, I bought Rita’s book and started studying (there was no way I was going to read the PMBOK Guide cover to cover). Shortly after, I decided to buy Joseph Phillips’ course on Udemy and I found it a lot more convenient so I gradually detached from Rita. Completed the course, booked my exam and bought the PrepCast simulator and score 72.5% in my first test. Second one was 73% and the last I took was 77% (after reviewing process groups that I identified as weak points). I went into the exam with confidence, but nothing really prepares you for a PMP exam. I felt my confidence drop as I approached the end (didn’t manage my time well from the beginning) and was elated to see “Congratulations” on the screen when my time ran out. I couldn’t have passed the exam without PrepCast!
Last edit: by Myke a.

Passed 01/04/2020 4 years 3 months ago #19550

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Myke, what a great way to start the year!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Passed 01/04/2020 4 years 3 months ago #19559

• Sonia King
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi
Congratulations. I completed a program through Onward a military offered program, it took me all 3 months to get through it and pass all quizzes at the end of each module. Then I felt I only learned it high level, I attempted to take the actual practice exam and got a 45, then a 55, and quit. I started viewing videos again from Udemy phillip, and youtube videos by Praizon, and that one from Vargas. Here i am today and I will be starting the prepcast course hoping this help because I need to take the exam before March 6th as part of my onward program.

Its been very difficult and Im not sure why because ive done PM for several years. Im hoping prepcast does it for me,
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login