fbpx

Reply: Pass my PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass my PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 months ago #19517

Elizabeth Harrin

Brilliant, well done! What a great way to end the year!
4 years 3 months ago #19462

Solomon Tekle Worku

Thanks, PMPrepCast team to your excellent training videos and extraordinaire simulator exams I, on December 26 pass my PMP exam at the first attempt with the Above Target in all domains. My journey starts back on July as I accepted by PMI to proceed to schedule for my exam but I started my study mid of august. Here is my lesson learned:
• Read PMBOK 3 times along with PMPrepcast lesson videos
• Read Rita Book 3 times
• I used PMBOK as the main reference book. When you read if, for the first time, it looks very dry but I found it a very structured guide.
• Don’t try to memorize ITTOS rather try to understand it.
• I strongly recommend you to have a study plan which you need to track your progress and keeps you in study mood
• Keep hydrated while reading
• Create a mental picture of you passing the exam and celebrating it
On the day of the Exam
• I Brain damp all 49 processes and some EVM formulas but didn’t use it
• Practice deep breathing every 50 questions and keeps smiling while taking the exam which helps you to ease your tension and nervousness
• It took me 2hr and 40 mint to complete all questions and had 1hr and 20 mint for checking marked questions and the first 80 questions. please don’t end your exam before the intended time
Here is my last advice; you need to practice with a mock exam. I practice with the PMPrepcast simulator exam and always review all questions (correct and incorrect one). Guys, I found the PMPrepcast mock exam is almost similar to the real exam.
Last but least the real exam is situational questions (like what the Project manager need to do next or have done) so practice, practice, practice situational question.
Go, guys!! If I can do it, you can do it also
Good Luck

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login