fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed 2nd Attempt 4 hours ago total 94 days of study.

Passed 2nd Attempt 4 hours ago total 94 days of study. 4 years 4 months ago #19250

• Martin Okumu, PMP
  • Martin Okumu, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Passed 4 hours ago 12/3 on my second attempt. That's 42 days later of prepcast exam simulator from my first attempt . Total 94 days.
As soon as I failed Oct 22, bought the prepcast the next day 42 days later -today took the exam.
My stats:
Total questions in Simulator1,610 = 100%
Answered by you1,610 = 100%
Unanswered by you0 = 0%
You have spent a total of 63 hours and 32 minutes 51 seconds answering questions in the simulator.

If you are wondering how the exam was- try exam 6 or 7 from the simulator (first pass only)- will give you an idea.
If you are wondering what I studied, just the this prepcast exam simulator (tests only)
Thanks Cornelius and team, if i knew this simulator existed sooner, i would have spared myself a lot of time and effort. Can't imagine how much nonsense material is out there.
Good luck to all still aspiring -can be done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rob Rogers

Passed 2nd Attempt 4 hours ago total 94 days of study. 4 years 4 months ago #19252

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Thanks, Martin! I will pass on your message to Cornelius. Congratulations on your exam success.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login