fbpx

Reply: Archiving My Lessons Learned to Perform Exam Closure Process

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Archiving My Lessons Learned to Perform Exam Closure Process

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19190

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Mark! And well done on your success. Thank you for sharing your experience.
4 years 4 months ago #19185

Mark Flowers

Took my exam yesterday and relieved to say I do not have to take it again...
Couple of confirmation and corrections to what I previously read about exam setting (test taken 25 November, Oakland, CA):
You ARE given a laminated short sided-bound sheetbook that has plenty (for me) of space to do a Table 1-4 brain dump, write notes/formulas, perform calculations, etc.
You ARE given a physical calculator (mini sized) in addition to having the one accessible on the computer.
You ARE NOT allowed to start your brain dump/writing anything on the laminated sheets/booklet until you get to the first question of the exam (despite having read that someone was allowed to do this during the tutorial ahead of the start of the exam).
DO use the flag for review as it is common that your nerves and heart will likely be racing as you settle into the exam.
Manage your time... the clock (format) is NOT set up the same way as the practice exam. Actual is countdown (in minutes) from 240. PrepCast Exam simulator is H:MM format. Which isn't too much of a big deal but can be disorienting to look up and see you have 105 min left and think... AGH, I still have 85 questions left (or whatever state you are presented with)!
The other major thing that is comforting, the PrepCast exam simulator does a great job of making sure you understand the material by asking more thought-provoking questions like "which is the least likely" whereas your actual exam is more direct in the question it asks.

Alright, I think I stayed within the Code of Ethics there but gave some valuable insight into what to expect. Best of luck to all those still preparing to take the exam. You will do great! And you are going to be well-prepared because you have the PrepCast as your guide. Cheers and thank you again to Cornelius and staff for your hard work, dedication and commitment to helping PMP-aspirants become PMP certified.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login