fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam passed on November the 13, great team work!

PMP Exam passed on November the 13, great team work! 4 years 4 months ago #19097

• Irina Kuznetsova
  • Irina Kuznetsova's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear all,

This is my lessons learned how to prepare and pass the PMP Exam.

It took approximately six month to prepare (in parallel to work and house modernization). Not because I was so slow, just to be sure ;-)
Me and my colleague (Mrs. Jiang) decided to prepare and try to make the exam together - > and now I can say it was one of my best decisions.
During our preparation we could discuss open point, difficult questions or just laugh about our “stupid” mistakes.

To the preparation process:
- Started with reading PMBOK and watching PM Prepcast videos,
- Discussing every knowledge area with my colleague,
- 3 months before Exam: started with Prepcast exam simulator (Timed & Learning Quizzes a knowledge area), at the same time repeat the same knowledge area from PMBOK, discussed wrong/difficult questions, 2-3 full exams (a 200 questions) from exam simulator
- 1 week before Exam: wrote memory cards for ITTOs of each knowledge area.
- 1 day before exam: done one full Exam (a 200 questions) from exam simulator and repeated theory.

What would I do differently? I would write memory cards earlier and use it to repeat during the preparation process.

My advice: if where is anybody near you who is also going to pass the PMP Exam, just speak with him/her and may be you could do it together as a team work.

As a result you will enjoying your success and your celebration party together.

Thanks you, PM PrepCast for supporting us!

With kind regards

Irina Kuznetsova

PMP Exam passed on November the 13, great team work! 4 years 4 months ago #19115

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
That's great news, congratulations! Thanks for sharing your lessons learned with us.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login