fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #19059

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations! And thanks for sharing your lessons learned, Mohammad.
4 years 4 months ago #19056

Mohammad Tufail, PMP

Passed my PMP exam

Started my PMP preparation from February 2019, covered all the PM Prep cast videos followed along with PMBOK guide, then went through Rita Mulcahy and All 8 Exam simulator,
and then took my 1st attempt of PMP exam on 13th October 2019 but Failed.

I looked into my knowledge gaps, went through complete Rita Mulcahy again, did all the 8 Exam simulator again and took my 2nd attempt on 4th November 2019 and passed with T,AT,T,AT,T.

If you want to pass the I would suggest that you buy the PM Prep cast (the lessons as well as the exam simulators). The money towards the simulated exams was a great investment that paid off.

Recommendation and Lesson learned,

1. PMP exam Application filling is best explained in the PM precast videos by Mr. Cornelius Fichtner.
2. Prep cast Exam simulator will best help you with the actual exam time (everything including time management, type of questions etc.). It really helped me understand how to read the questions as well as answer them.
3. Must go through explanation of the wrong answers (PM Prep cast Exam simulator) and refer PMBOK guide if possible.
4. Don’t waste time on memorizing ITTO, just go through its 2-3 times and take PM Prep cast Exam simulator (Exam 8 ITTO) 2-3 times will be enough.
5. Remember Input and output of Change request & Approved change request
6. Remember TT where PMIS, Inspection & Audits are used.
7. Know the difference between Data Gathering, Analysis and representation.
8. Know the difference between Work performance data, information and reports.
9. Go through Rita Mulcahy at least twice.
10. Day before exam take rest, relax. review all the notes.
11. Its important to stay calm during the exam

These above points will be very helpful to pass the exam.

BEST OF LUCK.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login