fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP with 4 AT and 1 T

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP with 4 AT and 1 T

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 4 months ago #18999

Cornelius Fichtner

Congratulations Avinash!
4 years 4 months ago #18997

AVINASH J

Hi All,

I passed PMP exam on Nov 9th 2019 with 4 Above Target's and 1 Target (in Closing). Below was the study plan I followed for my PMP Exam.

1. Attended Boot camp for PMP from the local PMI Chapter
2. Completed reading "The PMP Exam" book by Andy Crowe
3. Completed reading "PMP Exam Master Prep" by Scott Payne
This book had interesting case studies and more interestingly it follows the content by Process Group rather than by Knowledge Area ( A more practical way followed by PM's).
This book was really helpful for a logical learner like me, where I can easily understand and remember processes when taught logically.
4. I started with Prep Cast Simulator and below are my test scores. I only attempted full 4 hour mock exam (Total 5 of them) , I used to start writing Brain dump only after the test starts).
This brain dump practice within 4 hours exam time really helped me mange anxiety and made myself more confident, so much so that I was able to finish real PMP exam in 3 Hours 15 Minutes and spent 45 minutes reviewing
my answers.

Prep Cast Simulator scores were as below:
79%
80%
79%
70%
78%

I want to thank entire PrepCast team and a special note of appreciation to Mr. Cornelius Fichtner, for building such a great product (without which I wouldn't be so confident in my PMP Exam, Its really worth every single penny spent).

Cornelius has very inspiring and informative Podcast's. (I really recommend aspiring PMP's to follow his Podcast channel too).

Regards
Avinash H J, PMP
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login