fbpx

Reply: PASSED PMP EXAM!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED PMP EXAM!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #19029

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Brenda! Thanks for coming back and letting us know how you got on in the exam.
4 years 5 months ago #18983

Brenda

's Avatar

I finally passed my PMP exam thanks to the PM Prepcast. I set aside 3 months of studying which included reading the PMBOK, watching the lessons and reading Rita Mulcahy.
Towards the last few weeks I did one practice exam per week and 3 days before taking the exam I did 2 practice exams per day. The Prepcast exams really helped me understand how to read the questions as well as answer them.
The way a question is asked or phrased usually gave an indication regarding the processes or knowledge area that the question was referring to. The way that the Prepcast phrased the questions allowed me to adopt a certain frame of mind, so when I took the actual exam it was easy to understand the question. Its important to stay calm during the exam and not second guess your answers, my first attempt answers were always correct. Cornelius is an excellent presenter and the way he explained the sections especially Risk and Procurement allowed me to better understand the topics as well as ways to remember key topics.

If you want to pass the exam first time then I would suggest that you buy the PM Prepcast (the lessons as well as the exam simulators). It was the best preparation for the exam and yielded the best results. Money well worth spent!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login