fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed - First attempt - BT/AT/AT/AT/AT

Passed - First attempt - BT/AT/AT/AT/AT 4 years 4 months ago #18934

• Sarah Arnold
  • Sarah  Arnold's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi All -- very pleased to be writing this post as I passed the PMP exam on the first try yesterday. The PMP PrepCast study material was IDEAL in learning the writing style, difficulty, and tricky wording/hidden details of the actual exam. Once you learn to pay attention to the important words and their implications, you can usually eliminate two wrong answers. Some of the questions were surprisingly long and wordy, so taking timed tests as practice helps with understanding how long you should be spending on each question (I had about 25 minutes leftover to review flagged questions). The flagging function was helpful and the grid review page was similar to the PM PrepCast simulator. Overall, the simulator helped greatly in preparing me for this exam. That being said, the exam is really hard and I would recommend that you take as many tests as possible to solidify the knowledge and details of each process/KA/group.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login