fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on my 2nd Attempt

Passed on my 2nd Attempt 4 years 5 months ago #18851

• Ivoree Cowan
  • Ivoree Cowan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I was totally devastated after failing my exam on the 1st attempt. It took about 3 weeks for me to overcome that disappointment. I must admit that reading about others failure assisted me significantly in picking up the pieces and reading the lessons learnt really kept me going....I was inspired by so many others so i thought it important to contribute to the section of Cornelius' programme

I decided that my second attempt, i had to give it all i got. I researched and found PM PrepCast and i decided i had to make the sacrifice and purchase this investment. It was with PrepCast Elite; thevideos may be long but its worth listening as they are quite thorough , I was encouraged to read PMBOK every time i started listening a video so decided to read PMBOK as a support material as I went through all the Videos and all the questions in the simulator. I was worried about completing the test in the allotted time so i channeled my energy in completing 20/30 questions at a time and i was careful to read the explanations for all the wrong answers. In my commuting hours i listened to Dan Ryan's resources which I only used for 1 month (worth it too).
I would encourage everyone to understand how you learn and spend the time to understand the material. I found a few of the questions to be vague....be sure to know what the PM ought to do next. At no time did i memorize the ITTOs but i can tell you with proper preparation you will understand them and can easily understand their association to the knowledge areas and process groups.

To see congratulations after completing the exams was one of the best days in my life because i had no time off from work. I will encourage all other PM aspirants, study hard and trust the process and your will be victorious. I did the 100 questions without a break. I finished the exam in 3 hours and decided to check over a few , after changing a few answers i decided that no more changing and end the exam. The PearsonVUE experience was lovely, before my country only offered paper-based with Prometric.

All the best Guys!!!! It will be worth it at the END. AT in 4 areas and 1T, made my year!

Thanks again to the support Staff of PM PrepCast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LACOLE GAY
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login