fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 5 months ago #18704

Kalpesh Patil

Passed PMP Exam !
I sincerely thanks to Cornelius & team for their efforts making this exam simulator.
I used the PM Exam Simulator and it played a big part in my passing the PMI Exam. Thanks a million !
The insight and ways to explain the right and wrong answers really make a difference, with no doubt this is the best one I tried during my preparation, spent 2 months with the simulator and the feedback and analysis helped me to reach the appropriate levels on each area.

How I passed Exam:
- PMBOK read twice.
- Rita Mulchey - Best book to understand the process and content of exam pattern. Read first and before simulation skim through again.
- IZenbridge Youtube Video- by Saket Bansal
- Edward Chunk website - Lot of information collected at one site. Actually from this site I came to know about Cornelius Exam simulator.
- PM Exam Simulator- first time by Knowledge area from time&learning section and then did all 8 test with details analysis.
- Glossary of PMBOK.
- Online free Android PMP App for daily practice on the way to office. Its help to start to prepare your mind only ( question will not come in actual exam).
- Process flow & Notes - Made by me to understand and revise before one day of exam.
- ITTOS- understood flow of process and basic techniques and their reason to use in that area. Do not mug up.

Also, I thanks to my wife who inspired me to study for exam as well as thanks to my family for their support in study days.

If anyone needs help for preparation, then feel free to contact me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Best Regards,
Kalpesh Patil :)
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login