fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Aced it! From the first attempt!

Aced it! From the first attempt! 4 years 6 months ago #18493

• George Abou Haidar
  • George Abou Haidar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Got the full Prepcast package with the formulas guide and the Exam Simulator. Which was a more affordable option for me, and yielded to be the best option by far.
Cornelius is the smoothest teacher i ever listened to, and he is very funny and his humour is engaging rather than distracting. It felt like I knew him at the end of the PrepCast.
I watched all the videos, at home, in the car while commuting, even during vacations. Studied for at least 2 hours a day during weekdays and 8 hours a day during weekends and holidays. I never spent more than 3 days without studying so i can keep my PMI mindset on. I read each chapter of the PMBOK as i watched is relative videos and at the end of the Prepcast I screened the PMBOK one last time before the exam.
I did all the questions in the Exam simulator, mostly with every chapter, and at the last week before the exam I did every day one full exam.
Only stopped studying the last day before the exam, and that was enough for me to get Above Target in all of the Process Groups in my actual exam.
I highly recommend the PrepCast!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login