fbpx

Reply: I passed my PMP examination last week 15th of August 2019

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed my PMP examination last week 15th of August 2019

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18352

's Avatar

Hi Kamal,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We are glad to hear of your recent success. Thank you for sharing with us your lessons learned.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
4 years 7 months ago #18350

Kamal Salawu

's Avatar

I passed my PMP exam last week thanks to PMprpcast I used their materials The precast PMP video and the mock examination simulator all
the material is very accurate and it gave first-hand information regarding your readiness to actually face the examination.

I read the PMBOK guide, I used some other PMP material from the Amazon ebook and watch entire Prepcast PMP lesson this gave me
the confidence in acquiring the skills required to pass the PMP exam,
However, when I started trying full PMP simulator exam for 4 times in four weeks I couldn't get more than 60% right and my target is 75% and
I carefully read the PMBOK guide again most area I am having trouble to properly understand. at the end of my learning.
I have run out of time to take the full mock examination I took around 100 questions and I scored 80% I went for my exam and I passed.
if some passed the Prepcast mock simulation examination there is a high chance of passing the PMP exam.
thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login