fbpx

Reply: Passed the Exam first trial

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the Exam first trial

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18137

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Islam,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing your experience with us preparing for and taking the exam. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors! Have a great day :)
4 years 7 months ago #18129

Islam Elganiny

Hi all ,
I have passed the exam yesterday first trial and here is my summary:
1- Reading rita 2 times with quick check for the PMbok.
2- Solve most of the rita fast track questions around 1500.
3- Watch a quick summary videos for all the content was approx. 11 hours.
4- The key for my success in Prepcast simulator , as most of you know before that i got scared because of my scores in this tough simulator.i was scoring between 57.5 to 67 max. but i can confirm to you that this simulator is tough tough tough and will train you very good for the exam.
5- i found the exam it self more easier than this simulator.
6- Donot worry at all about the ITTO , the exam questions will not require you to memorize them.
7-I spent the last week before the same for the simulator and getting notes for my self to review it before the test.
8- i got around 25 page of short notes for the whole content which i was able to review them in 30 in before the test.
8- The day before the exam, i did nothing towards the PMP.i worked out,went out for a dinner,and tried to sleep early.
9- Go and check your test center location, as it will break the ice for you. and will let you know the best route or the transportation.
Finally i passed with AT/BT/T/T/AT

Thank you all

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login