fbpx

Reply: Passed My PMP Exam on My Second Attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed My PMP Exam on My Second Attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 7 months ago #18144

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Balarabe,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam on your second attempt! We are glad to hear you didn't give up on getting the PMP credential. Thank you for sharing with us the materials you used when to prepare for the exam. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
4 years 7 months ago #18112

Anonymous

's Avatar

Congratulations!!
4 years 7 months ago #18107

BALARABE ABDULKADIR

Hello Guys,

I have been reading peoples success stories. I told myself, Someday. I will post mine here. This is the day.

I Passed my PMP exams Yesterday(30th of July, 2019) on my second attempt. My first Attempt was 25th of march 2019.

Its been a really tough journey for me. I had to pick myself up, build another courage to take the exams again after failing the first time.

For me to start again I had to watch: author Sandra M Mitchell (Cert Prep: Project Management Professional (PMP)®) on lynda.com. (It really help me)

The Materials I used.

PMBOK 6th Edition. (Important to read )
The PM PrepCast (If you don't want to read PMBOK. Follow Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM Principles here)
PM Exam Simulator (Very very Good)(I paid for it Twice)
The PM Formulas (Premium)

Additional Materials I Used at my second attempt:

Rita Mulcahy 9th Edition (Very Very Good)
PMP® Project Management Professional Practice Exams by Haner, James L.
PMP®, Project Management Professional Practice Tests by Heldman, Kim
McGraw-Hill's PMP Certification Mathematics by Subramanian, Vidya
Youtube Videos Also Helped.

I had to form a study group with two other PM PreCast Subscribers: They also Passed too. I couldn't Hold my Joy when I saw Congratulations!!! Go and Celebrate.

My Message is: For You to really Understand and pass the PMP Exam which is the most difficult of its kind. You have to read and practice every important material and questions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login