fbpx

Reply: Passed on the first attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on the first attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 8 months ago #18145

Jenikka Ebias

Hi Darrin,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned with us. We're pleased our PrepCast contributed to your success. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
4 years 8 months ago #18116

Mohamed Mousa

Dear Darrin
Congrats for passing PMI exam with flying colors :)
May you provide me with Andy Crowe book for passing exam in 1st attempt?
I'll be thankful if you can send it on my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (or a download link)
Thanks in advance,
Mohamed Mousa
4 years 8 months ago #18050

Darrin Hovis

I passed my PMP exam yesterday with Above Target scores in all areas. I spent about two months studying and used a combination of the PM Prepcast and Andy Crowe’s book, The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try. I found the Prepcast podcasts to be extremely beneficial. The information was very well presented and the lessons built upon each other. After completing the entire Prepcast course, I read Andy’s book cover to cover. I took all the end of chapter quizzes and final 200 question exam in the book. Then for the last week before my exam, I took a full practice test each day from the PMP Exam Simulator. This really brought it all together for me. I reviewed the explanations for each question answered, both right and wrong. I feel that doing that really helped me understand how to think like the exam. It also built my confidence in “going with my gut” on those questions that are ambiguous or tricky. I can’t thank Mr. Fichtner and his team enough for the effort put into these resources and the benefit I received from them.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login