fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed Second Attempt!

Passed Second Attempt! 4 years 8 months ago #18036

• Ronnie Farrar
  • Ronnie Farrar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Just passed the exam today! First I have to say that you guys have a terrific program put together for PMP aspirants.

My Lessons Learned: The key thing I did different from the first time I set for the exam is this: I took the time to go over the questions after each test I did in the exam simulator. I only did 10 to 20 questions at a time and studied why the answers were correct and read the incorrect answers. I learned so much by reading the incorrect answers because it gives you detail where that answer would be applicable else where. There is so much to learn just by taking the time to read through each question that I was upset that I rushed my first time thinking it would benefit me. Don't put too much pressure on your selves guys because it was my downfall the first time around. Like one aspirant said, "It's not a race it is a journey". Take your time and follow PrepCast lead and you will be here typing your success! Good luck and big thanks to the PrepCast team and subscribers!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharon Horvat
Last edit: by Ronnie Farrar.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login