fbpx

Reply: Passed from First attempt all AT

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed from First attempt all AT

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17792

Hossam

's Avatar

Another thing I forgot to mention. My exam concentrated a lot on the difference between manage and control quality, and as usual loads of questions on change management .
4 years 9 months ago #17789

Hossam

's Avatar

My dear friends,

I've just successfully passed my PMP exam with all domain Area above target.
First of all, I would like to thank the community for their valuable input and lessoned learned.
Now about my Journey, I was really confused at the beginning in regard to what to consider my main source, I finally landed on Rita book. I read the book twice, completed the end of chapters questions (twice), then watched once and half times Joseph Philips PMP course. Together, in my opinion, they are enough to start Mock exams (I used Rita Fast track, Lehmann free questions, and PmTraining simulator, didn't know about prepcast at that time which in my opinion has better simulator and quality of questions than PMTraining after verifying with a colleague) . In Rita simulor I used to get around 72%, only once I got 79%. PmTraining around 79%. Lehman free 100 questions exam 72% and the 200questions exam 72% as well.

PMBok is too dry for my taste, however, I believe that you should go through it at least on a high level. I used the PMBok as a reference to the wrong answers in my mock exams, this helped to cover some of the information that wasn't covered by Rita & Joseph. Having lesson learned notes list from every question I got wrong and review them periodically was the best learning aid for me.

Where Rita book and simulator questions aren't similar to the ones in the exam, Rita material does indeed program your mind to think of the priorities of actions without the need for memorizing input and outputs. especially that most of the exam questions where about "What you should do first", "What you should have done to avoid this", "what document would you refer to get this information", "and what tool you should use".

Hope this helps, feel free to ask me anything about my experience and Good luck for you all.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login