fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam 14 June: 1st attempt AT all areas--thanks PM PrepCast!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam 14 June: 1st attempt AT all areas--thanks PM PrepCast!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17699

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Joshua,

Congratulations! Glad to hear that you made it.

Would you mind sharing your 'serious weekly plan' with us? And if you give me permission, then I'd like to offer it as another sample plan in chapter 11 of our article www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-study-plan (almost at the bottom).
4 years 9 months ago #17698

Joshua Schulze

Passed my certification test yesterday and received Above Target in all areas. I've been studying off and on for many months but I developed a serious weekly plan in April and stuck to it. I think having a 6-8 week concentrated study plan was key. I started with PM PrepCast lessons and followed along in the PMBOK Guide and then used the exam simulator for 6 of the 8 tests. I reviewed my tests in detail to understand the "why" behind the answer. I also used exam formulas study sheet. The night before my exam I was still going through the exam prep and the PMBOK guide to test my knowledge. I never memorized the ITTOs but I understood the "why" behind the ITTOs for every process group and made sure I understood the repeating patterns and the unique inputs outputs to various processes. I am very pleased with the PM PrepCast and the exam prep. On exam day I had no problem finishing the test in about 3 hours and reviewed for the last hour. The Exam Prep and actual test were very similar in format and question style.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login