fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam - Passed on first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam - Passed on first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17675

Ashvini K. Chhabra

Congrats & Thanks for sharing your experience. It is good to know that Corneliu's exam are more difficult than actual exam. Out of his 8 exams, you attempted 3 ?
4 years 9 months ago #17674

Karen Grost

's Avatar

Total study duration was about three months. I studied for at least three hours, seven days a week. Listened to Cornelius podcasts in AM, on commute to work, breaks, lunches, and evenings. Took Cornelius four hour exams three times. Used other free online exams such as Wiley, PMP Daily questions (pmpexamforfree.com), and edwel.com. Once you memorize the Knowledge Areas and Process Groups you will be able to answer practice exam questions more efficiently and correctly. Do take the full practice exams to determine your exam pace and room for improvement areas. I also created my own documents to scribe information from Process groups that was repeated in various study material. I feel the PMP Podcasts and exams were the greatest help in helping me to pass the first time. If you can pass Cornelius exam you will be set since it's more difficult than actual test. I scored Above Target on Initiation and Monitor & Controlling and Target on Planning, Executing, and Closing. I wish I would of started studying earlier -- I waited too long, and had to cram to meet my PMP 365 day deadline after being approved to sit for exam. You got this!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login