fbpx

Reply: Passed on 2nd Attempt - Above Target for all Domains

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on 2nd Attempt - Above Target for all Domains

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17653

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks! Good question. I didn't find the real exam to be as tricky/ difficult as the mock exam questions :)
4 years 9 months ago #17652

sabsubs

Dear Vishendra, Congrats on passing the exam. Could you pls let us know the difficulty of questions that you encountered in the real exam as compared to PM Prepcast mock questions. ?
4 years 9 months ago #17649

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Vishendra,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam. It makes us proud to see that the questions on our Exam Simulator are the closest to those on the real PMP exam.

Thank you again and good luck in all your future endeavors.
4 years 9 months ago #17648

Vishendra Naidoo

I'm so relieved that I finally achieved my PMP certification and can't thank PM Prepcast enough for helping me. I purchased the The PM PrepCast (Premium) package which included the podcasts and exam simulator. I found that Cornelius Fichtner's podcasts to be very clear, FUN and covered the topics in the necessary detail. I took the study advice given regarding the steps (e.g. read PMBOK before or alongside listening to the PMP Podcasts, etc) towards certification and as a result was a lot more confident and prepared on my 2nd attempt. However, in addition to doing practice exams from PM Prepcast exam simulator (I did four of eight), I also did practice exams and quizzes from PM Training, Rita Fast Track, Edu Hubspot, Simplilearn, Oliverlehmann, EdWel Programs and Greycampus. I must admit though, I found PM Prepcast exam simulator to be the most similar to the actual PMP exam. I will definitely recommend PM Prepcast to any of my friends or colleagues that are interested in getting PMP Certified.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login