fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 10 months ago #17467

Pooja Ruhela

Just passed my PMP exam!

Learning materials
PMBOK
Rita's book
PMP Exam Prep Seminar by Joseph Phillips on Udemy
PM Prepcast exam simulator

Lessons learned
Understand ITTO instead of memorizing it
It’s good to complete the practice exam in Rita's book; they will tell the knowledge gap before moving further
Better to complete at least 4 exam simulations, review the results, and identify any knowledge gaps.

My exam was slightly difficult than the Prepcast simulator with more focused on Risk/Issues, Change Control with 4-5 questions on EVM, and 2 questions on Critical Path.
It is important for you to remember what information is captured in which project documents, and in a lot of questions there are ambiguous choices between Project Calendar, Resource Calendar, Activity Attributes, and Project Team Assignments.
I have to say that PMP Exam Simulator helps me a lot to pass the PMP exam. With the Simulator's question styles make me feel more comfortable while taking the real exam.

Taking the PMP Exam Simulator is highly recommended before you go for the real exam. It really HELP!

All the best for your Exam!

Pooja Ruhela

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login