fbpx

Reply: Passed First Attempt: T/AT/AT/AT/AT (study details follow)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed First Attempt: T/AT/AT/AT/AT (study details follow)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17641

Anonymous

's Avatar

This approach is helping me as well in my study plan. I'm glad someone else concurs.
4 years 9 months ago #17564

Cornelius Fichtner

Charles,

Are you a customer of The PM PrepCast? If yes, then you can access the "self assessment" questions as part of the PrepCast in the LMS. Look into Modules 4-13 (if I remember the numbers correctly) where you will see a PDF with these questions. Mind you... they are not representative of the PMP exam though. They are only intended to test if you retained the knowledge presented by the training lessons.
4 years 9 months ago #17563

Charles Evasn

's Avatar

I need to access to the 25-50 question quizzes. I have access to PMP videos.
4 years 10 months ago #17471

Anne Marie Kupferer

Hello Cornelius!

Certain tasks from the exam outline were definitely included in the exam (e.g. inform stakeholders of approved project charter, conduct kick-off meeting or archive project documents) that really don't get covered in the PMBOK. Question scenarios that ask what to do next or what got missed sometimes included these tasks as possible answer choices. When evaluating the answer choices on the exam, knowing these tasks were considered an important part of Initiating, Planning, etc., sometimes helped in my selection of the best answer.

Perhaps others with recent exam experience can also weigh in with their take on the importance of the exam outline.

Thank you so much for the terrific resources!

Anne Marie
4 years 10 months ago #17466

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Anne Marie,

Would you mind elaborating a little more? How exactly did knowing the tasks from the exam content outline help you in determining 'what to do next' or 'what wasn't done'?

I'd like to better understand this approach and maybe write an article about your approach so that we can help others with this insight.
4 years 10 months ago #17465

Anne Marie Kupferer

Hello Ashish!

For me it was helpful to review and memorize the tasks of the PMI Exam Content Outline (not verbatim but the general gist of the task). The exam included questions that asked, "What should the PM do next?" or "What was likely not done in this situation?". Knowing the tasks helped with these types of questions.

Good luck!

Anne Marie

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login