fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP in my first try with AT

Passed PMP in my first try with AT 4 years 11 months ago #17354

• Karthikeyan Tr
  • Karthikeyan Tr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

I passed PMP on my first try today with overall above target score. I got T/AT/AT/AT/AT. I am super happy.
PMP exam simulator helped a lot. It’s almost similar to the actual exam.
I got many tricky questions. Simulator experience helped a lot in answering real questions.

I got lot of change & risk management questions & few quantitative questions.
It’s all about time management & keeping calm.

My suggestion to future PMP’s out there, after you complete every simulator exam, plz go though all the answers again even when you are right.
It takes lot of time. But it’s worth your effort. Trust me, it’s like again going through your PMBOK guide. Refreshes everything.

I am happy with choosing prepcast simulator for testing & improving my weak areas.
Without it this result is not possible.

Cheers,
Karthikeyan.Tr, PMP
Last edit: by Karthikeyan Tr.

Passed PMP in my first try with AT 4 years 11 months ago #17355

• Erica Brooks
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
How long did it take you to prepare for the exam? Can you provide additional details regarding your study plan?

Passed PMP in my first try with AT 4 years 11 months ago #17356

• Karthikeyan Tr
  • Karthikeyan Tr's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Erica,

It took 2 months for me to prepare for the exam. I spent around 1 month with simulator.
During 2 months prep, I signed up Udemy Joseph philips class online for securing contact hrs. I studied PMBOK guide completely twice and took notes. Then signed up for this simulator.

Cheers
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login