fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP-1st attempt (5/4/19-AT/AT/AT/AT/T)

Passed PMP-1st attempt (5/4/19-AT/AT/AT/AT/T) 4 years 10 months ago #17293

• Elizabeth Raynor
  • Elizabeth Raynor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you for your excellent simulator! Out of the other practice exams and simulators I used, this one definitely prepared me for the types of questions I saw on the exam in terms of difficulty and similarity (scenario based/best answer), the pressure of the clock, using the ability to mark the question for review in order to keep moving and your answer explanations helped me train my brain as to how to think through the questions (ie figure out what process I'm in, what is the question really asking, eliminate some of the responses, etc.). It helped to be able to customize type of question and question count to match what I was studying or how much time I had to run through questions.

Thanks again,
Elizabeth Raynor,-Huuska PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login