fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Certified! 1st Attempt with score of Above Target

PMP Certified! 1st Attempt with score of Above Target 4 years 11 months ago #17187

• Vishnu Shukla
  • Vishnu Shukla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks to creators of PMP Exam Simulator!
It really helped me in preparing for continuously sitting for 4 hours and improvising my thought process for understanding the PMBOK Guide from examination point of view and passing the exam.

I started preparing for PMP exam in beginning of January'19 and I had schedule for the exam in 1st week of March. Due to a last minute travel plan in March, I had to reschedule the exam for April 27th. For my preparation, i started with a video on udemy on project management by Jones Philips, reviewed PMBOK Guide, again reviewed PMBOK guide and than bought PMP Exam Simulator in February. I took all the exams except tools and techniques and fared between 72% to 75% Taking these exams and reviewing the explanation for wrong choices really really helped in my preparation (like many other certified PMP candidates on this forum!). Also, I have been making my notes upon review of the materials and exam results. This really helped me in having a cheat sheet for last minute review.

In my experience the PMP exam was similar to PMP Simulator exams (but slightly easy). From time perspective, I had 15 minutes remaining after answering 200 questions for my PMP exam, very similar to my PMP Simulator Exam experience.

Thanks Again to PMP Simulator Exam Creators! and all the best to future PMP aspirants!

PMP Certified! 1st Attempt with score of Above Target 4 years 10 months ago #17192

• Jenikka Ebias
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Vishnu,

Congratulations on passing the PMP Exam! We are so glad to hear that our Simulator has helped you achieve such a milestone in your career. Thank you very much for sharing with us here in the forum your experience taking the exam. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login