fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP exam 1st attempt 04/11/2019 with Above Average in all domains

Passed the PMP exam 1st attempt 04/11/2019 with Above Average in all domains 5 years 2 days ago #17084

• Hesham Elmasry
  • Hesham Elmasry's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks to ALLAH that I passed the PMP exam 1st attempt on Thursday 04/11/2019 with Above Average in all domains, and here is my advice:

First don't memorize ITTOs, this didn't help during the exam, instead you need to understand the relation between processes and why they use these specific ITTOs, you need to have a good understanding of all concepts.

Most of questions are situational, but after some situational questions, some direct questions will appear to make you relax again and increase your confidence.

Please read the full question and the full answers, and "THINK" well of each question to be able to select the write answer.

I marked all calculation questions except the easy ones, and back to them later when I finished and become relaxed.

I just used the PMBOK and the exam simulator and NO more, read the PMBOK twice or 3 times if possible and solve as much questions as possible and make sure that you know the purpose of each process and each created plan.

Manage your stress at the exam and always simile, as believe me "you'll succeed" ISA.

Good luck!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login