fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam on first attempt

Passed PMP Exam on first attempt 5 years 5 days ago #17064

• Kenny Roger Monroyo
  • Kenny Roger Monroyo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the PMP exam on the first attempt last April 08, 2019 with an overall score of the above target (4AT and T on executing). I used the PM Prepcast course, PM simulator exam, PMBOK, and Rita Mulcahy’s PMP exam prep as review materials. I spent 9 weeks for my review preparation (2-3hrs during weekdays but the last 2 weeks I increased my time answering, reviewing and analyzing the simulation exam).

I can say that the PM exam simulator is one of the factors for passing my exam. Its harder than the real exam. The best part of this is the explanation of the answers for each question. It helps me understand how to select the best answer for each scenario.

During the exam day, I arrived at the testing center 1 hour ahead of my schedule. While waiting for the check-in process I have a little conversation with one of the staff of the testing center and tell me to relax because of 95% who took the examination passed the exam. It boosts my self-confidence. After a very strict check-in, I started the examination and I finished the first pass with 50 minutes left on the clock without answering the EV (4-5 questions), PDM related questions and about 15 marked questions. I stick to my plan that I need to finish 60 questions per hour to accommodate the review for the marked questions on the remaining time.

After a short survey, It was a mix of emotion when I saw the word congratulations appear on the screen. What a relief!!

I would like to thanks Mr. Cornelius and the rest of the OSP International team for offering this kind of products. It’s a game changer!.
And to those who will take the exam sooner. Good Luck to all of you.

Kind Regards,
Kenny Monroyo, PMP®
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login