fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Exam 4/11/19

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Exam 4/11/19

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 11 months ago #17058

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Jill,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

I remember the valuable inputs that you submitted through our simulator’s Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
4 years 11 months ago #17057

Jill Movahedi

I passed my PMP with Above Target in all 5 process areas yesterday. The PM PrepCast Exam Simulator is so helpful and served well to over-prepare me for this test. The questions on the test were much more straightforward than those on the simulator, but the EMV questions were much less straightforward. Critical thinking was much more helpful than formulas alone.

My preparation consisted of a weekend boot camp, a cursory reading of the PMBOK, no self-help books, and 9 PM PrepCast exam simulations. I started out scoring in the low 70s on the first exams and, but the 6th exam, began scoring in the upper 70s. I failed (60.5%) the ITTOs simulation exam. The most important thing to do, in my mind, is to go over every incorrect answer in your tests. The explanations are invaluable, and the live feedback was extremely helpful as well. Document your lessons learned on flashcards and study them prior to the test!

Thank you PM PrepCast! You guys rock!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login