fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP Exam on first attempt

Passed PMP Exam on first attempt 5 years 2 weeks ago #17032

• Kenny Monroyo
  • Kenny Monroyo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed the PMP exam in first attempt yesterday 08 April 2019 with above target overall score (4AT & T in Executing domain).

Review Materials used: PM Prepcast Course, PM Simulator, PMBOK, and Rita Mulcahy's PMP exam prep.
Review Duration: 8 weeks

I will highly recommend to use PM simulator in preparing for the exam. The questions and the choices in the simulation are well designed to makes the real exam much easier (really the simulation exam drains my brain when I try the first full exam). The best part of the simulator is the explanation of the correct answer, it gives me idea to analyze every situation and easily elimate the wrong answer. I can say that it is one of the biggest factors that helps me pass the PMP exam.

During the exam day, it was 50mins left when I finished the first pass with out answering EV & PDM related questions and about 10 to 15 marked questions. I used the remaining time to answer the balance question and finalized the marked questions until I reach the final bell.

Its was a mix emotions when I saw the word "Congratulations" appear on the screen. What a relief.

I would like to thanks Sir Cornelius and the rest of the OSP International Team for the great products. Until next time.

Kenny Monroyo, PMP®, CEng
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login